Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Football =X

So… my “favorite” team is the Colo – Colo… really is not my favorite team: I don´t like the football, but, is the topic of the week and I don´t have alternative.
When was child, I like the Colo-colo because to all the men in my family followed to this team and… they are majority. Like this, the team is always in my life… my best friend and my boyfriend they like too. Later, I grew, and find that the football isn´t my passion. Why? I think that is hereditary: to my dad doesn´t like the football too.
Anyway, Now I talk of colo-colo. This team is very famous in Chile, be a member of the first division. It was found in 1925 because of a group of ex football players of the Magallanes sport club. At present, this team is managing for Blanco y Negro S.A. Is the team that to win more championship in Chile, with 29 holders national and in the abroad, Colo-colo is the only team that won the “Copa Libertadores de América” in 1991.
One of the players of this team was Humberto Suazo, Chilean forward that at present is member or team Real Zaragoza. During his continuance in colo-colo was famous for the good play and the number of goals that score. He was the high- scoring of the team in several occasion. Today, was called for make up the nominate of players for the World Cup in Sudafrica, and although He had a lesion, was discharge. I can´t tell the reasons of why I like… because I don´t like!.

3 comments:

  1. That sad you don´t like football....

    ReplyDelete
  2. football is boring!! xDD
    I hope some day change to other sport more interesting
    see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also liked Colo Colo when I was little, because my dad liked it, not because I really liked football. I think football is boring. I prefer watching movies. xD

    ReplyDelete