Sunday, June 27, 2010

Is the time of say goodbye...


Well… This is the last post in the blog, later of eight posts in the semester. Ok! I have seven! Because left made the post number six =P.
All began in the English class, when the teacher we said: “guys! Make a blog!” I don’t know the blog´s and don´t have interest in make one. But, was the homework and don´t have other alternative. However, the experience was better of the think.
In this blog wrote about different topics, ones more interesting that other, since our perspective… very enjoy! And design the appearance of the my blog is very nice!, because I can do the that more like… A blog green! My favorite colour!. Yeah… is very funny “enchular “ the blog xD. Also, I can practice my English, that is very weak… only a few worst that now xD. We write about the earthquake… remember this night and share with yours was a good experience. And writte of music, really funny because is one of my passions. Was interesting know the different musical taste. However, It didn´t all was very good for me. I have that writte a post about football… was horrible!! Because talk of a topic that is unpleasant for you is very difficult!!, You don´t know that say!! xD. Remember that this topic was very complicated for me. I don´t want writte xD, and with more reasons if the topic is football!! xDD. But, I can do!!!. It was a really bad experience this post.
Although this activity had disadvantage, as the mention previously, also had the advantage. The most important for me, is writte. I loved writte. About anything, all the time, and this opportunity was very good: I writte in the blog about different topic as well, the difficult was writte in English =P. Now I can say that writte in English a few better xDDD.


We writte in other opportunity… good bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment