Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The worst film!!, but the first in my memory



The first film that saw is the “Trolls 2”, a horror film realized in 1990… ¡¡¡It's the worst film I've ever seen in my life!!!, but, is the first in my history of cinema, so, I remember with love. This movie was transmit in 1996 in the channel 9, to the 10 o´clock of the night (hour hand of adult =P), when I had five years old.

This history happened in a small town of the Unites State of America, where happened event unexpected. When the Wait´s family arrived to the summer house, discover that his kind neighbors they´re, really, being diabolic with appearance human that turn to the people in jelly for eat!!!.

This film is very freak, because the special effect was too amateurs and the “troll” was really funny. I couldn’t no laugh with the ugly and little caricature. It saw this movie was an experience strange for my short life. Nevertheless, I learn that the horror film not always cause scared: It can more funny that a comedy film.

Anyway, this it was the first movie, attractive for me, in those years… when I don’t like the cartoon.

1 comment:

  1. Jajajajaja I repented to write about "101 dalmatas"...I will see your film because I believe that I haven`t seen and you have to see "Chucky". It is bloody xD

    ReplyDelete