Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The music... and me


The music for me is very important. I don't go out without my mp3,I die without it !!!. Is my way of escape from the world, of don't think, or simply for I have one moment of to relax. Since child I have attraction with the music, mainly of the pop music. Nevertheless, my tastes are pluralist, and in my pc there are all kind of music: Pop, rock argentino, baladas, classic music... of all a little.
Is complicated defined who is my group or favourite singer, but I try.
My "favourite" singer is Dido, United Kingdom singer. I like his first album, "No angel" (2001). His music and the lyrics are true and so beautiful.
Here I leave the lyrics and the video of the most famous song of his first disc. I hope that they like.

P.D: The link for video are in the title of the post. Only do "click" on him.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jocelyn.
    Your post is very good...I also need my mp3 and mobile phone...for ever...we are addict to technology.

    See you

    ReplyDelete