Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome to all!!!

This is my blog, a space to share experiences, anecdotes or simply... to write.
My name is Jocelyn, students of Public Administration in the University of Chile. I have nineteen years old and one life complete only for me!!!. I´m "special" girl (believe me, is not good) but I try, every day to learn something new.
I´m happy, crazy, obsessive, creative (jajajaja), incomprehensible (included for me). In love with my boyfriend, the more special person in my life, I love him. I can´t forget them!, my friends, few ones but good, really I love them.

That´s all for this time, I hope your visit. Good bye!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Jocelyn!

    I liked the introduction of your blog.
    You are a very expresive and nice person .

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do not talk to me about years! you ruin my happiness JAJAJAJAJJAJA.
    thanks for your post, but tomorrow I hope your hug And someday I'm talking about my neighbors 1313 JAJAJAJA!!!

    ReplyDelete